Sunday, October 12, 2008

Heather's Wedding Slideshow

Hello all,

Sorry it has been a while! Paul and I have had some vacation time planned, and I am back now, settled, and t-r-y-i-n-g to blog...without Heather! I can't believe that a month has already gone by since my baby girl is now married. We are so happy for her and Steve as they start their new life in Dallas, TX. For now, here is the website for the slideshow. All the pictures still haven't come up yet from the photographers, but when they do, I'll keep everyone posted. I'll expand more on our visit to Dallas, Port St. Lucie, Naples, and of course the wedding!

http://www.bamberphotography.net/slideshow/steveandheather

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Lisa,
All the pictures of Heather's wedding are very pretty! Kimberly made the cut in some of them.:)

The Craig Family said...

I want all the pictures to get here!!! I'm so anxious!

Beth said...

Well I see you did update!

That video was awesome! I wish EVERYDAY could be my wedding day!!! It goes by so quickly and then it's all over...you can't go back and do it again!

I saw Heather's blog. I'm so glad she has one so we can keep up with her out here in the boondocks! {We for sure live in the boondocks compared to her now!}

Hope y'all are all doing well! Sounds like you had a fun vacation...can't wait to see pictures!