Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bridal Shower in Fort Walton!









This past weekend was such a blast! Heather's future mom-in-law hosted a bridal shower for Heather and Steve. I finally got to meet the Craig family! Such a blessing and answer to prayer for Heather to have a wonderful, christian family-in-law! Beth did a wonderful job with the decorating and food! I know Heather felt overwhelmed by all the attention, but we had a great time. I got to catch up with my buddies Vickie and Cathy! It was so good to reunite again! I got to see Paula (Aunt Pil) too! It makes me so happy to be around everyone again. I haven't been to the beach in years it seems. Lauren and Heather accompanied me and we drove down and had fun in the car. We got to vedge at the pool and eat some good BBQ at Beth's house after the shower. Heather's next shower is planned for August 9th in Tullahoma, it's her lingerie shower planned by the Matron of Honor, Stephanie Johnson. It'll be fun! See everyone at the wedding! Less than 7 weeks!

4 comments:

Beth said...

You did a great job at your first blog!

Lynne said...

I see your MOM in your smile in that last pic! Paula hasn't changed much.

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks great! Now I will be able to keep up with you. Enjoyed our visit! Love, Cathy

Julie said...

Hey Mrs. Lisa!! It's me, Julie Kelley Hardy!! (T.J.'s sister) I happened upon your blog through Beth's. Tell Heather I said congrats on her upcoming wedding. I hope everyone is doing well!!